Sunday, December 8, 2013

4 Months Old

Hi.....

I'm 4 months old, and boy have I been busy the 4 months since I arrived! I have lived in the city for 6 weeks and then moved to the country. I have been on 2 vacations, the first to the mountains and the next one to Florida....where I went to see Minnie Mouse:) I just enjoyed my first Thanksgiving, and am now looking forward to Christmas. Each day I work at the store with my family. OK, so I nap a lot while there, but when I'm awake the customers love talking to me...big people are so funny how they talk silly to me to try and get me to smile. I normally smile so they don't feel uncomfortable, you know what I mean? Not sure you know that I'm the baby of the family, I'm #12 and Wow, my siblings all adore me....truly they do! They are the greatest sisters and brothers in the world, one of them is always around when I need them.....even when Mama says not to get me out of my swing because there isn't anything wrong with me! You know Mama is right, I'm just making lots of whiny crying noise cause I see people and want to be held....and there are no tears in sight, got to work on those fake tears ;) Mama loves me so much too, she gives in to my siblings and they pick me up....ah it's the good life I'm telling you. The picture above is me smiling at Bekah. I gave her this big smile for all her entertainment, she is a hoot with her songs and silly voices! Let's see what else about me???? Oh I like to ride in the car, I enjoy chewing on toys, I'm a jabber box it's fun to hear my own voice, I love to take a bath, I'm thinking who ever came up with swaddling blankets they rock! Life is a new adventure each day:)

There is so much more I could share, but it will have to save for another day. A day that I can get my Mama to slow down enough to post lots of pictures of me, from the time I came home until now....I have really changed!

Good night all!!!!!
Susanna

4 comments:

Emily, wife of Jeremy said...

It's so good to hear from you. I'm so thankful all is well. Susanna is adorable. I pray you have a wonderful Christmas season. Hugs.

Deb said...

What a cute, cute post!! Loved it and loved getting an update! Hope you all are doing well. I don't have your new address out in the country--maybe you could send it to me Susanna! :)

Nikki said...

Sooo happy for an update on you sweet baby girl. You sure are a precious gift. :)You are beautiful!!

Cinnamon said...

She is so adorable. Look at those sweet cheeks too! I'd say she's pretty healthy. Praise the Lord!!

Thinking of you Laura as it snows here and I am drinking potful after potful of tea :-)

hugs~ Cinnamon